- Quick Beanie Hat Crochet Pattern
- Wheelchair Lapghan Pattern -It Can Be Used As A Lapghan On Couch Or Wheelchair
- [Free Pattern] Inspiring And Amazingly Cute Flower Trellis Square
- [Free Pattern] Works Up Fast And Looks Amazing: Diamond Flower Baby Blanket
- Absolutely Adorable Holiday Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
This is the perfect project to use up all the African flower hexagons you may be having from different other projects. If you don’t have them, don’t worry, you’ll learn how to make them now. This African Flower Bag by Gunilla Karlsson is such an adorable project, perfect for gifts and which can be made in any yarn you wish. It’s simply a matter of taste really!
Suggested yarn: Järbo Garn Soft Cotton
Yarn weight: Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi) ?
Gauge: 1 hexagon approx 12 cm (4,5 inches)
Hook: size 4.5 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Alla dagar som gick
Thanks to Gunilla Karlsson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.