- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
- [Video Tutorial] Your Little One Will Enjoy The Summer In Style With This Beautiful Crochet Dress
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick To Make, This Pattern Is A Clever Twist On The Infinity Scarf
- Brenda Rebman- Messer Shared #2
The reusable produce bag crochet pattern is intended for produce although it easily could be used to hold other items. Reusable Produce Bag by Elitza Chernaeva is a very cute bag and a great alternative to the single-use nylon bags. Crocheting this produce bag is a great idea for all crochet enthusiasts who would like to make plastic bags alternatives and it’s so great for gifting.
Reusable Produce Bag Crochet Pattern
• № 30-50 crochet thread, approx. 26 g / 216 m / 236 yds for size S
36 g / 300 m / 330 yds for size M
51 g / 425 m / 465 yds for size L
Samples made using cotton thread, Nm50/6 by Performance, 100 g, 830 m.
• 2-3 mm diameter nylon paracord, or another smooth and light string (length for one bag):
55 cm / 21 ½ “ long for size S; 80 cm / 31 ½ “ long for size M; 95 cm / 37 ½ “ long for size L
• one 2-hole plastic paracord toggle/stopper for each bag
Hook Size – 1.4 mm / US 9 / UK 5 steel hook
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Elitza Chernaeva for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!