- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Puff Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] 26 Different Colours For A Proper Rainbow Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Cosy Mitts For A Cold Winter Day
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- [Free Pattern] This Two Sided Baby Afghan Will Impress Any New Mama
More and more store encourage their customers to use reusable bags. And for good reasons! This crochet market tote bag pattern is a great pattern to make a reusable bag. Perfect for your trip to the market or for fun day at the beach, this market tote bag pattern is such a great summer project..
“Use it for groceries, use it for veggies at the farmer’s market, use for buying and then stashing yarn in the back of your closet.Whatever you might use it for, the Mary Market Tote Bag free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com has you covered. It’s a quick bag; the easy construction and simple color changes make it a breeze to work up. You can also get creative with your colors and even add some increases to make it bigger (the multiple is listed in the pattern). It’ll make a great gift to you or someone else! “
Market Tote Bag Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #3 light weight/DK yarn
6.8 yds/368 yds
I used Stitch Studio by Nicole Storybook Lullaby
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!