- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Gorgeous Crochet Granny To Improve Your Home Decor
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Easy And Fun Candy Corn Hot Pads
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Woven Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] This Bookmark Is Beautiful And Special… And Will Last Forever
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Little Blanket Pattern Is Perfect For Some Cozy Couch Crochet
This mindless crochet baby blanket is a fantastically simple and textured pattern. The Easter Crochet Blanket by Blossom Crochet is great for beginners too! This blanket is a two row repeat pattern so it is extremely simple and easy to complete. The texture is unique and well-done and will keep your baby warm and cozy.
Mindless Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
I used 1.5 cakes of Sirdar Pattercake in the shade 752 Candy Cane and I used a 4mm hook. My finished blanket is 100 rows and measures 85x60cm.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this really two-row repeat crochet blanket.
Thanks to Blossom Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!