- The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet
- Santa Claus Crochet Christmas Kitchen Towel
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Blanket Is So Much Fun To Work With Your Favorite Colors
- Sunflower Blanket Or Big Doily? Your Choice! Free Crochet Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
This mindless crochet baby blanket is a fantastically simple and textured pattern. The Easter Crochet Blanket by Blossom Crochet is great for beginners too! This blanket is a two row repeat pattern so it is extremely simple and easy to complete. The texture is unique and well-done and will keep your baby warm and cozy.
Mindless Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
I used 1.5 cakes of Sirdar Pattercake in the shade 752 Candy Cane and I used a 4mm hook. My finished blanket is 100 rows and measures 85x60cm.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this really two-row repeat crochet blanket.
Thanks to Blossom Crochet for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!