- [Free Pattern] This Little Shell Ripple Afghan Is Really Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- Precious Dog Christmas Stocking To Give Your Pet A Treat They’ll Adore
- [Free Pattern] This Easy To Make Baby Rattle Is So Adorable!
- Simple Yet Amazing Crochet Flower Button [Free Pattern]
Made with very simple stitches, this fabulous baby blanket crochet pattern is the perfect choice for a light weight blanket or summer time. Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket by Olga Poltava is a great beginner friendly pattern, If you know how to chain, single crochet, double crochet, and slip stitch you will have lots of fun crocheting this very simple and very pretty baby blanket.
Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
This patterns is written using the US crochet terminology.
Skill Level: Beginner
Finished Measurements: approximately 30 by 30 inches
US hook size G/6 (4.25 mm)
Light worsted 100% acrylic yarn, about 1000 yards (I used Snuggly Wuggly by Loops & Threads)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Olga Poltava for the article inspiration and featured image.