- [Free Pattern] Create Adorable Moments With This Stunning Butterfly Baby Blanket & Cocoon Blanket
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Is All I Can Say!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Child’s Travel Neck Pillow Crochet Pattern
- Quick And Easy Crocodile Stitch Flower Free Pattern
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
Making a cute little cardi for a special baby it’s so simple when using this baby pattern! It is gorgeous and lovely and you can only love it! This sweet little sweater is a very easy and fun pattern to work with. A great, quick pattern with many creative options, Crochet Baby Set #201 by Nell Armstrong allows experimenting with colors so you can use some of your stash. Add matching booties and hat to create a lovely crochet baby set.
Baby Ripple Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern
YARN: 5-ounces of 3-ply Baby Yarn.
CROCHET HOOK: One #3 Bone Hook.
1 ball of silk for Trimming.
Check out the original source for this Cute Baby Ripple Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doreen Knitting
Thanks to Nell Armstrong for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.