- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
- This Sock Monkey Amigurumi Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful 12 Inch Lotus Flower Square
- Long Crochet Cardigan Pattern With Hood
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Balloons Square Guaranteed To Brighten Your Day
Thick and heavy, this spectacular afghan is made in Tunisian crochet in knit style. Spiral Afghan by Margaret Zellner features an elegant seashell design with a very impressive and modern look. The variegated yarn is a great choice for this crochet afghan pattern because it shows off the color changes so well. This great-looking pattern inspires everyone who doesn’t know yet, to learn Tunisian crochet.
Amazing Spiral Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Suggested yarn: Loops & Threads Impeccable Ombre
Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi) ?
Hook size: 6.0 mm (J)
Check out the original source for this Amazing Spiral Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Margaret Zellner
Thanks to Margaret Zellner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.