- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
- Simple And Quick Crochet Waffle Dishcloth Pattern To Make To Sell
- [Free Pattern] The Funny Jiji the Crochet Cat Is Beyond Purr-fect
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Colorful Nine Colors Crochet Blouse
- [Video Tutorial] 4 Pieces Bathroom Set To Make Your Bathroom Stand Out
Thick and heavy, this spectacular afghan is made in Tunisian crochet in knit style. Spiral Afghan by Margaret Zellner features an elegant seashell design with a very impressive and modern look. The variegated yarn is a great choice for this crochet afghan pattern because it shows off the color changes so well. This great-looking pattern inspires everyone who doesn’t know yet, to learn Tunisian crochet.
Amazing Spiral Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Suggested yarn: Loops & Threads Impeccable Ombre
Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi) ?
Hook size: 6.0 mm (J)
Check out the original source for this Amazing Spiral Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Margaret Zellner
Thanks to Margaret Zellner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.