- [Free Pattern] So Fun And Easy To Make Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- [Video Tutorial] Surprise Your Little Ones With These Absolutely Adorable Crochet Snowman Ornaments
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Crochet Heart Ever
- Crochet Blanket With Roses And Pillow
Yes, they are and I love, love, love them! I haven’t seen anything like this online, yet, they are incredible cute. These Free Minion Inspired Doll+Pillow Patterns by Connie Hughes Designs are excellent patterns with great and funny photos. The talented designer has also, a great sense of humor. Once you’ll see her pictures, you know what I mean!
Well anyone who knows my blog, knows I love
to make pillows…so I just had to make these…
kids will love them and they’re the perfect size
to use as throw pillows for a kids bed!
This doll when finished measures: about 9″
Pillows measure: about 9×11″
Image source: Connie
Thanks to Connie for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.