- Delicate Kimono For Summertime -Free Crochet Pattern
- This Crochet Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Will Put A Smile On Your Baby’s Face
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
This easy crochet shawl pattern is an easy to memorize three-row repeat. The pattern flows nicely and is fast to crochet
Super Easy Fall River by Katya NovikovaI delicate and splendid, a true eye-catcher pattern that makes a wonderful gift for anyone. The yarn choice and color are so rich and beautiful.
Quick And Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern
Finished size: wingspan 73.5” (187 cm), depth 35.5” (90 cm). Size is easily adjustable and pattern will work with any yarn weight from Thread to DK.
Pattern both written and charted.
• 2 skeins of Shoppel-Wolle Zauberball Crazy in shade 1660 Flussbet or 920 yards (840 meters) of any Fingering weight yarn
• 3.5 mm (E) hook
• Blocking pins
• Tapestry needle and scissors
Pattern is written in standard US terms and fully tested.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Quick And Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern
Thanks to Katya Novikovas for the article’s inspiration and featured image.