- Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern With ‘I Love You So Much’ Message
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Make A Quick And Cozy Fleece Blanket With A Stunning Lace Edging
- [Free Pattern] Saw This Owl And Thought You’d Love It!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Crochet: How To Chain Stitch
- Beautiful Crochet Cardigan For Girls
Such a simple and functional pattern! Everyone should have one back-scrub like this at home! Quick and easy to make, this Free Crochet Back-Scrub Pattern by Merry Makes, makes it easy for every single person to scrub every spot on their backs when taking a bath or a shower. The multi-textured surface is great for gentle and effective exfoliation. This back-scrub is perfect to add to any gift set together with other with spa items.
Hook size: 7mm
Yarn: 100g worsted yarn in any colour, used as a double strand or any yarn that gives the equivalent of 6 wraps per inch (when wrapped around a ruler)
Size of finished back-scrub: length (not including loops) = 60cm, width = 13cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Merry Makes
Thanks to Merry Makes for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.