- The Only Chevron Bag Crochet Pattern You Will Ever Need!
- [Free Pattern] Super Fluffy And Soft Amigurumi Sheep
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Area Rug To Brighten Up Any Room In Your House
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Lace Stitch
Known by some as the Star Stitch, this stitch creates a dense texture with a delicate, flowery look. Daisy Stitch is a lovely stitch that can be used to make lots of things: from a baby blanket to a washcloth and a tablet sleeve. The photo tutorial I found on Crochet Spot, courtesy of Erin Burger is for both right and left handed people.
For left handed pictures, roll your mouse over the image and it will change for you. (Source)
To watch the Daisy Stitch video tutorial, please go to the next page.