- Easy Mosaic Throw Pattern With A Fabulous Design [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Great Looking Crochet White Top & Purse Set
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- Super-Easy Slippers Crochet Pattern For Spa Days
Known by some as the Star Stitch, this stitch creates a dense texture with a delicate, flowery look. Daisy Stitch is a lovely stitch that can be used to make lots of things: from a baby blanket to a washcloth and a tablet sleeve. The photo tutorial I found on Crochet Spot, courtesy of Erin Burger is for both right and left handed people.
For left handed pictures, roll your mouse over the image and it will change for you. (Source)
To watch the Daisy Stitch video tutorial, please go to the next page.