- This Sock Monkey Amigurumi Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- Lace Jacket Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Sun In Someone’s Life With This Happy Wagon Wheel Puff Motif Pattern
Known by some as the Star Stitch, this stitch creates a dense texture with a delicate, flowery look. Daisy Stitch is a lovely stitch that can be used to make lots of things: from a baby blanket to a washcloth and a tablet sleeve. The photo tutorial I found on Crochet Spot, courtesy of Erin Burger is for both right and left handed people.
For left handed pictures, roll your mouse over the image and it will change for you. (Source)
To watch the Daisy Stitch video tutorial, please go to the next page.