- Funny And Clever Halloween Doily [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Crochet A Plaid Poncho Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Enough Love To Go Around Is A Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Coasters Are Such A Cute And Festive Spot To Place Your Cups!
Carola’s free written pattern and an accurate chart can be downloaded for free here. However, there are a few errors in the written pattern and this is why I recommend Dedri’s (Look At What I Made) step-by-step photo tutorial.
“There are quite a few discrepancies in the written pattern and I suggest, with Carola’s express permission, that you use the photo tutorial below instead of the written pattern.
The written pattern does contain a very clear and accurate chart, as well as a few variations which are worth looking at.”
” The written pattern is very hard to follow and there are numerous transcription errors. I have asked Carola if I can do a photo tutorial for each round this week and she was happy to oblige. I have also gotten permission from her to include one of her charts, so if you want to brush up on your crochet-chart skills, you’re in for a treat!”
Source: Look At What I Made
Got inspired? Which colors combination will you choose for your Grandma’s Heart Square project?
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.