- [Free Pattern] These Little Heart Baskets Are The Perfect Candy Dishes
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy & Quick Crochet Baby Booties That’ll Make Any Baby Sooo Happy
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Sunburst Granny Square Pattern
It has to be the peacock color which stood out to me and made me share this stitch! So beautiful! The V Double Crochet Stitch is an easy pattern with a pretty thick texture and great for any blankets, throws, afghans, dishcloths. The photo tutorial on Dream A Little Bigger site is so clear and well done, it’s brilliant .
If you learn better by following video tutorials, I hope the video crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the Double Crochet V Stitch. Enjoy!
Thanks to Alison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.