- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest Baby Ball Square Out There
- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
- Simple And Beautiful Rectangle Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- This Funny Cat Amigurumi In Hat Will Impress Everyone
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Most Beautiful Crochet Kindle Cover You’ll Ever See
If you’ve ever wonder how to block your crochet work look no further! This is the tutorial you need! Really simple and easy to do, this Blocking Method, courtesy of Allison Murray will make all the difference in the world for your crochet projects and it will improve your crocheted pieces so much you’ll wonder why you haven’t been doing this all along!
For this project you will need:
Foam of some sort
Piece to be blocked
Access to water
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dream A Little Bigger
Thanks to Allison for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.