- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] Ultra Feminine Pin-Up Garden Party Jacket
- Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Stunning Flowers Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Wonderful Hexagons Flower Blanket To Decorate Your Room
If you’ve ever wonder how to block your crochet work look no further! This is the tutorial you need! Really simple and easy to do, this Blocking Method, courtesy of Allison Murray will make all the difference in the world for your crochet projects and it will improve your crocheted pieces so much you’ll wonder why you haven’t been doing this all along!
For this project you will need:
Foam of some sort
Piece to be blocked
Access to water
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dream A Little Bigger
Thanks to Allison for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.