- [Video Tutorial] Glama’s Fancy Crochet Bootie Slippers Are Gorgeous!
- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket Any Size
- Awesome Wearable Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe For The Little Girls In Your Life
- Chic Circular Crochet Vest You Can Wear Everyday This Summer
- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
Rated as “easy, but not beginner” this beautiful granny square is great for beginners, with a full photo tutorial. Unbroken Hearts Granny Square by Sara Sach looks great when done in three colors (featured image) or in six colors (picture below). I love the idea behind this pattern: four hearts create an unbreakable connection. If you need more help in making this granny square, you can check Tamara Kelly’s blog. This block was featured as Block #5 on her 2015 Moogly Afghan Crochet-Along call and you can read her notes about the creation of this airy, lacy square on her blog.
The UnBroken Hearts
Granny Square Crochet Pattern is
Designed with 4 hearts in the
center of a granny Square.
The hearts are joined together in a circle,
and unable to be Broken.
This Is Picture Tutorial of how I designed this Granny Square.
The Granny Square measures 12 X 12
The pink and Gray Square was stitched with a I hook.
The pink and red Square was stitched with an H hook
Image source: Tamara Kelly
Thanks to Sara Sach for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.