- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Lacy Mandala Rays Coaster
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fast Crochet Bracelet
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Read A Blanket Pattern And Add A Border With Step By Step Instructions
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Bobble Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Faithful Hooks A Beautiful New Home
This square blanket with lots of texture and lacy edging is really very pretty! The One Ball Baby Blanket by Katherine Eng is a very easy repeat pattern which works up quickly and looks and feels very luxurious. Use doubled yarn to make it thicker and bigger to suit this season and a winter baby.
Red Heart® “Super Saver®” Jumbo: 1 skein 381 Light Blue
Crochet Hook: 6 mm US I-9
Blanket is 36” x 36”.
Gauge: 3 clusters and 2 crossed dc = 4”; 6 rows = 4”. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Katherine Eng for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.