- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Basket You Can Hang Whereever You Fancy
- [Video Tutorial] Super Simple Bobble Stitch Baby Hat
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Simple Crochet Blanket For Beginners
- This Crochet Bobble Pillow Pattern Will Remind You Of Your Childhood [Free Pattern]
This very easy and quick crochet baby blanket that can be made -so easily- using left over yarn, is- most certainly- going to be the new standard baby gift for many crocheters. Granny Blanket by Marianne Forrestal is a simple granny square blanket, in which the colors are distributed in a very pleasing arrangement. Designed in three colors, the pattern can be easily changed to your liking, so you can use whatever yarn you want and change colors as you feel like it. The pattern is beautiful as designed or if you want something different a simple or more sophisticated border can be added.