- [Free Pattern] The Prettiest Lace Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make
- Stunning And Very Easy To Make Sea Glass Afghan- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Such An Easy And Clever Way To Make A Stunning Crocheted Quilt!
- [Free Pattern] Dreams Really Do Come True With This Stunning Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Brighten Up Your Kitchen With These Gorgeous And So Easy To Make Colorful Solid Granny Square Dishcloths
What a delightful design! This Zigzag Stitch by Esther Chandler looks great and also different. I haven’t seen anything else similar to this stitch anywhere else. The texture seems so thick and elegant, creative and outstanding, great for scarves or cold weather projects and even for home decor objects. The Zigzag Stitch Scarf free pattern comes with a great story which you will be so content you read it!
The pattern is worked in the round about a starting row to keep the scarf symetrical and lessen the number of ends to weave in.
The zigzag stitch is created using front post stitches in a contrasting colour to the previous row.
Any combination of colours can be used. For a 3 colour scarf you will need approximately 185m of colour 1, 160m of colour 2, and 135m of colour 3.
Gauge is unimportant for this pattern.(Source)
Image source: Esther
Thanks to Esther Chandler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.