- Strawberry Pocket Tissue Holder Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Little Organizer Or Gift Basket
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- Fast And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Cheery Daisy Baby Blanket Adds The Perfect Summer Touch To Any Nursery
I love the look of this stitch, it really pops, there are some sets of cables and then a braid in between and it truly looks great. And it looks really complicated but it’s really not. The stitches are big enough so you can see if you make any mistake. You can follow along with Katie or you can visit her blog to get the Braided Cable Crochet Stitch written pattern. The video tutorial is very nicely explained and shown, with easy to follow instructions.
I love this stitch for hats, for baskets or for cushion covers. What do you like it for?
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.