- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- [Free Pattern] Vintage Crochet Coasters
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
- [Video Tutorial] Learn The Amazing Technique Of Overlay Crochet With This Beautiful Circles Of The Sun Block
- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
Use these gorgeous Heart Mandalas to make a rectangle or square blanket. I found this Heart Mandala: Octagon to Square free pattern on Cypress Textiles and what is really neat is that it comes with free patterns for Half-Square Motif and Quarter-Square Motif as well so you can use the squares turned on the diagonal, for a neat effect.
Using these partial motifs, you can make a square or rectangle blanket with the squares turned on the diagonal, for a neat effect. Use an opulent join such as my Celtic Lace Join for a beautiful lacy lattice to show off these gorgeous Heart Mandalas.
For more information check out: babylovebrand
Photo source: babylovebrand
Not ready to make a crochet blanket yet? Check out below what you can do with only the original motif.
For more information check out: Crochet Millan
Photo Source: Crochet Millan
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.