- [Free Pattern] Little Wonderful Fairy Tale Rosy
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- Amazing Doily Coaster Crochet Pattern
Use these gorgeous Heart Mandalas to make a rectangle or square blanket. I found this Heart Mandala: Octagon to Square free pattern on Cypress Textiles and what is really neat is that it comes with free patterns for Half-Square Motif and Quarter-Square Motif as well so you can use the squares turned on the diagonal, for a neat effect.
Using these partial motifs, you can make a square or rectangle blanket with the squares turned on the diagonal, for a neat effect. Use an opulent join such as my Celtic Lace Join for a beautiful lacy lattice to show off these gorgeous Heart Mandalas.
For more information check out: babylovebrand
Photo source: babylovebrand
Not ready to make a crochet blanket yet? Check out below what you can do with only the original motif.
For more information check out: Crochet Millan
Photo Source: Crochet Millan
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.