- Stunning One Row Crochet Shawl With Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Comes Out As Stated!
- Cute Crochet Hats For Kids Perfect To Bust Your Stash And Have Fun
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Spa Basket Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
Turkish Star Stitch is a really pretty stitch, visually interesting and appealing and, as it proves, quite easy to accomplish. Very easy and incredibly beautiful, and all it uses is single crochet!
Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Nicole Riley, the creator of Nicki’s Homemade Craft and have fun learning how to crochet the lovely Turkish Star Stitch.
But, how do this stitch flat? Find the answer and more written instructions at Nicki’s Homemade Craft. Read the comments area, too! 🙂
Turkish Star Stitch
Check out the original source for this Turkish Star Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicki for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.