- Easy Granny Christmas Baubles For Stunning Decoration Ideas
- 4 Basic Crochet Stitches For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
- [Free Pattern] This Princess 12 Inches Square Is The First Design In The Royal Family Collection
- Boho Tunic Crochet Pattern For ANY Size
This cute 3-dimensional stripe pattern that goes up and down creates a very ‘slimming’ effect when it’s being used for making clothing. Also known as Extended TR, TR Loops, Tiny Popcorn, Popcorn Stripes, and Double Crochet this stitch is fun and easy and it looks amazing.
Learn how to make the beautiful Triple Crochet Loops (a.k.a. Treble Crochet Loops) courtesy of Sandy Marie and Moms Crochet and have fun creating projects you love using this crochet stitch pattern.
Triple Crochet Loops
This stitch pattern works very well with any kind of yarn that is not too fuzzy, and any crochet hook suitable for the yarn.
In the picture above I used Red Heart Super Saver Economy, 100% acrylic yarn, in Watercolor. And an I/9 5.5mm crochet hook.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sandy Marie for this article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!