- How To Turn A Squared Waffle Dishcloth Into A Waffle Blanket Any Size
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- Free Crochet Pattern For Hooded Scarf With Pockets
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Little 3D Criss-Cross Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
This cute 3 dimensional stripe pattern that goes up and down creates a very ‘slimming’ effect when it’s being used for making clothing. Also known as Extended TR, TR Loops, Tiny Popcorn, Popcorn Stripes, and Double Crochet this stitch is fun and easy and it looks amazing.
Learn how to make the beautiful Loops Triple Crochet Loops (a.k.a. Treble Crochet Loops) courtesy of Sandy Marie and Moms Crochet and have fun creating projects you love using this crochet stitch pattern.
Triple Crochet Loops
This stitch pattern works very well with any kind of yarn that is not too fuzzy, and any crochet hook suitable for the yarn.
In the picture above I used Red Heart Super Saver Economy, 100% acrylic yarn, in Watercolor. And an I/9 5.5mm crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this Triple Crochet Loops Crochet Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moms Crochet
Thanks to Sandy Marie for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.