- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty And Texture To Any Project With This Gorgeous Mandala Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Spread Love With The Easiest And Cutest Crochet Butterflies Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Lattice Weave Crochet Throw
- [Free Pattern] Best Looking Crochet Poholders You’ll Ever Make!
This two color interlocking block stitch is fun to do and produces a strong vertical stripe pattern that would work well for bags or cushion covers.
Learn how to crochet this simple and beautiful colorwork stitch, easy to make and with a lot of visual impact, by following the video tutorial below courtesy of Johnny Vasquez (New Stitch a Day).
For this tutorial you’ll need to know how to do the basic chain stitch and the double crochet stitches.
The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
To download a printable PDF with written instructions for The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch pattern, visit: New Stitch a Day.
Thanks to Johnny Vasquez for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.