- Free Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern- Will Look Great With Your Holiday Decor!
- Spectacular Orchid Stitch Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
- Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern To Keep You Warm This Winter
- 5 Free Crochet Baby Sweater Set Patterns You’ll Adore
This two color interlocking block stitch is fun to do and produces a strong vertical stripe pattern that would work well for bags or cushion covers.
Learn how to crochet this simple and beautiful colorwork stitch, easy to make and with a lot of visual impact, by following the video tutorial below courtesy of Johnny Vasquez (New Stitch a Day).
For this tutorial you’ll need to know how to do the basic chain stitch and the double crochet stitches.
The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch
To download a printable PDF with written instructions for The Two Color Interlocking Block Stitch pattern, visit: New Stitch a Day.
Thanks to Johnny Vasquez for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.