- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Primrose Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Pumpkin Hat
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Spring-Friendly Shawl
Mypicot designers never cease to amaze me! Check out this beautiful, stunning, absolutely gorgeous crochet stitch! This Butterfly Crochet Stitch by MyPicot is adorably cute and has playfulness in it and so much summer vibe. The perfect crochet stitch you want to use to make darling crochet things and gifts for babies and kids!
This crochet stitch tutorial comes with a diagram and step by step instructions and uses the following crochet stitches: Chain stitch, Slip stitch,Double crochet / Single crochet,Treble / Double crochet, Double treble / Treble Back Post double treble / treble.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.