- Quick And Easy Crochet Shawl Pattern With Splendid Results
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Daisies Are Very Pretty And Cheerful! Square Pattern Included Too!
Mypicot designers never cease to amaze me! Check out this beautiful, stunning, absolutely gorgeous crochet stitch! This Butterfly Crochet Stitch by MyPicot is adorably cute and has playfulness in it and so much summer vibe. The perfect crochet stitch you want to use to make darling crochet things and gifts for babies and kids!
This crochet stitch tutorial comes with a diagram and step by step instructions and uses the following crochet stitches: Chain stitch, Slip stitch,Double crochet / Single crochet,Treble / Double crochet, Double treble / Treble Back Post double treble / treble.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.