- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little -Easy To Make- Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Scalloped Fan Edged Baby Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
This video tutorial courtesy of Crochet For Baby is going to show you how to make a very pretty stitch called Lily Of The Valley. It is a very pretty crochet stitch with lots of texture. It is nice and thick and perfect for baby blankets. Of course you can use it for other projects as well like crochet scarfs, blouses, sweaters, cardigans or hats. Solid color baby blankets done using this pattern are absolutely beautiful and so are those in two or more colors.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST