- [Tutorial] How To Plan Your Crochet Afghan With Pic Monkey
- [Free Pattern] This Double-Sided Potholder Is So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] These Ruffles Face Scrubbies Make Really Cute And Useful Gifts!
- Baby’s First Blanket- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Makes A Loose, Thinner Dishcloth Than Any Other Worsted Weight Patterns
This pretty Lily Of The Valley crochet stitch is made really simple via the easy to follow video tutorial below. The video tutorial is very helpful as every single step it is explained quite clearly. This quick and easy stitch blanket pattern is perfect for any baby arriving soon.
In today’s tutorial I will show you how to crochet my Lily of The Valley crochet stitch. It’s fast and easy that you can make just about anything with this stitch like crochet scarfs, sweaters, cardigans, dresses, baby blankets, crochet hats and so much more.
For the tutorial I used a light #3 baby yarn with a 4.5mm Crochet hook. You can use any type of yarn as long as you use the appropriate crochet hook size. The stitch multiple is 4.
To make a blanket: With a 4.5mm hook and #3 yarn make 132 chains since the stitch multiple is 4. If you want it bigger add chains in increments of 8. If you want it smaller take 8 chains off.
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
Thanks to Crochet For Baby for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.