- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
- This Stunning Flower Basket Looks Like A Fancy Store-Bought Basket
- Easy Earwarmer Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute And Charismatic Lovely Ridges Pillow
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall Madly In Love With This Amazing Dream Blanket
This video tutorial courtesy of Crochet For Baby is going to show you how to make a very pretty stitch called Lily Of The Valley. It is a very pretty crochet stitch with lots of texture. It is nice and thick and perfect for baby blankets. Of course you can use it for other projects as well like crochet scarfs, blouses, sweaters, cardigans or hats. Solid color baby blankets done using this pattern are absolutely beautiful and so are those in two or more colors.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST