- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- Extra-Funky! The Latest Men’s Fashion: Crochet Shorts
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Outfit: Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern
- Quick And Easy Crochet Top
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
This video tutorial courtesy of Crochet For Baby is going to show you how to make a very pretty stitch called Lily Of The Valley. It is a very pretty crochet stitch with lots of texture. It is nice and thick and perfect for baby blankets. Of course you can use it for other projects as well like crochet scarfs, blouses, sweaters, cardigans or hats. Solid color baby blankets done using this pattern are absolutely beautiful and so are those in two or more colors.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST