- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
- Mince Pie Christmas Ornament Pattern
- Waffle Double Oven Mitt Pattern Perfect For Mindless Crocheting
- [Free Pattern] This Block Looks So Much Different Each Time You Use Different Colors
This video tutorial courtesy of Crochet For Baby is going to show you how to make a very pretty stitch called Lily Of The Valley. It is a very pretty crochet stitch with lots of texture. It is nice and thick and perfect for baby blankets. Of course you can use it for other projects as well like crochet scarfs, blouses, sweaters, cardigans or hats. Solid color baby blankets done using this pattern are absolutely beautiful and so are those in two or more colors.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST