- [Free Pattern] Pretty, Nostalgic And Cosy: The Bohemian Oasis Blanket
- How To Join Crochet Squares -Crab Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Clever Way To Make A Gorgeous Granny Squares Chevron Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Textured Washcloth Pattern For Spa Days
- 3 Awesome, Printable Cheat Sheets To Use For Crochet Projects
What a beautiful crochet stitch! It looks very intricate and elaborate but is really not complicated. The visual effect is delicate and elegant. This lovely stitch is accompanied by a written and a detailed photo tutorial. If you are interested in achieving a unique look for your project, this stitch is the perfect choice. Stitch Pattern #5 by The Lazy Hobbyhopper will surely not disappoint!
Use any yarn and a suitable hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lazy Hobbyhopper
Thanks to Pradeepa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.