- [Free Pattern] Easy-To-Crochet And So Adorable Baby Bibs And Booties
- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- [Free Pattern] 3 Awesome Gift Stash Ideas For The Knifty Knitter
- Fun And Easy Popcorn Hearts Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Corner To Corner Square Featuring A Cute Penguin
What a beautiful crochet stitch! It looks very intricate and elaborate but is really not complicated. The visual effect is delicate and elegant. This lovely stitch is accompanied by a written and a detailed photo tutorial. If you are interested in achieving a unique look for your project, this stitch is the perfect choice. Stitch Pattern #5 by The Lazy Hobbyhopper will surely not disappoint!
Use any yarn and a suitable hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lazy Hobbyhopper
Thanks to Pradeepa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.