- [Free Pattern] Make A Gorgeous Prayer Shawl For A Loved One: Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl
- Easy Pumpkin Amigurumi Free Pattern To Make Your Porch a Standout
- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
- Easy Crochet Slippers For Beginners
What a beautiful crochet stitch! It looks very intricate and elaborate but is really not complicated. The visual effect is delicate and elegant. This lovely stitch is accompanied by a written and a detailed photo tutorial. If you are interested in achieving a unique look for your project, this stitch is the perfect choice. Stitch Pattern #5 by The Lazy Hobbyhopper will surely not disappoint!
Use any yarn and a suitable hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Lazy Hobbyhopper
Thanks to Pradeepa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.