- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
- Stunning And Very Easy To Make Sea Glass Afghan- Free Crochet Pattern
- American Flag Applique Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Symmetry Wave Stitch Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Outrageously Cozy Chunky Blanket To Snuggle Up With
Who can resist this large dragon crochet pattern? Vincent the Dragon by Hooked by Kati is 20 inches long and 12 inches tall and is the perfect shoulder dragon. If you’ve been hunting for a large and friendly dragon pattern this super cute pattern fits the bill. It will certainly be loved and admired by everyone.
Large Dragon Crochet Pattern
Red Heart With Love yarn, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 370 yds/7 oz/198 g, Evergreen (EVER), 1 ball; Lettuce (LET), 1 ball; Aran (ARAN), 1 ball.
G (4.00 mm) hook
Two 24mm colored slit-pupil (cat eye) safety eyes
22” long piece of 14-gauge coated/insulated solid copper wire, each end folded in half and crimped to avoid a sharp tip
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Hooked by Kati for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!