- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Little 3D Criss-Cross Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For A Hexagon Shaped Motif
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And So Easy To Make Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Comfy Squares Textured Blanket
Who can resist this large dragon crochet pattern? Vincent the Dragon by Hooked by Kati is 20 inches long and 12 inches tall and is the perfect shoulder dragon. If you’ve been hunting for a large and friendly dragon pattern this super cute pattern fits the bill. It will certainly be loved and admired by everyone.
Large Dragon Crochet Pattern
Red Heart With Love yarn, 100% acrylic, worsted weight, 370 yds/7 oz/198 g, Evergreen (EVER), 1 ball; Lettuce (LET), 1 ball; Aran (ARAN), 1 ball.
G (4.00 mm) hook
Two 24mm colored slit-pupil (cat eye) safety eyes
22” long piece of 14-gauge coated/insulated solid copper wire, each end folded in half and crimped to avoid a sharp tip
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Hooked by Kati for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!