- Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern Is A Charming Applique For Any Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] Fun Crochet Coffee Mug Coasters That Would Be Perfect For Hostess Gift
- Market Tote Bag Pattern- Perfect For All Of Your Grocery Shopping
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Crochet Flower Hot Pad Is A Cheerful Addition To Any Kitchen
This fierce fire-breathing dragon amigurumi is the perfect gift for kids. If you have kids in the family, then make one of them this Dragon Amigurumi designed by Ami Amour. It is a thoughtful and easy to make gift that barely takes a lot of time. The dragon amigurumi with wings is happy breathing fire and he is a favorite among kids.
Dragon Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
LEVEL: Easy Intermediate
CROCHET HOOK: 5.0mm crochet hook
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn (worsted weight, acrylic)
– Spring Green
– Shocking Pink
– Paddy Green
– Cherry Red
– Polyester Fiberfill
– Yarn Needle
– Stitch Marker
– Black Felt (for eyes)
– Fabri-tac Glue
SIZE: Approximately 5in/13cm tall
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Ami Amour for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!