- [Free Patterns] 6 Surprisingly Adorable Last-Minute Gifts You Can Make From 1 Or 2 Granny Squares
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Shawl To Make For A Baby
- [Free Pattern] You Can Absolutely Do This Chunky Blanket Project As A Beginner
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Fast And Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
This fierce fire-breathing dragon amigurumi is the perfect gift for kids. If you have kids in the family, then make one of them this Dragon Amigurumi designed by Ami Amour. It is a thoughtful and easy to make gift that barely takes a lot of time. The dragon amigurumi with wings is happy breathing fire and he is a favorite among kids.
Dragon Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
LEVEL: Easy Intermediate
CROCHET HOOK: 5.0mm crochet hook
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn (worsted weight, acrylic)
– Spring Green
– Shocking Pink
– Paddy Green
– Cherry Red
– Polyester Fiberfill
– Yarn Needle
– Stitch Marker
– Black Felt (for eyes)
– Fabri-tac Glue
SIZE: Approximately 5in/13cm tall
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Ami Amour for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!