- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Sparkle To Your Day With This Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn
- Robin Lynn Shared I just wanted to share the American Flag
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
- [Free Pattern] Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
This Irish Lace blanket free crochet pattern is the perfect thoughtful gift that’s going to be cherished for years. Irish Lace Blanket by Patons works up relatively quickly and is very easy to memorize.
This free easy afghan crochet pattern is made of s 7 panels, with 15 squares in each panel. The panels are then joined to create this beautiful heritage afghan.
Irish Lace Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Patons® Canadiana® (3.5 oz/100 g; 205 yds/187 m)
Aran (10008) 15 balls
Size U.S. J/10 (6 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Approx 56″ x 64″ [142 x 162 cm]. Excluding fringe.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Patons for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!