- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granny Ripple Stitch ( Friendly Tutorial For Knitters Learning Crochet)
- [Free Pattern] Daisy Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] The Best Pot Holder Pattern Ever
- [Free Pattern] This Hat With Ear Flaps Is Insanely Cute!
- (Three In One ) Crochet Ponytail Hat Free Pattern For All Hat Lovers
This Irish Lace blanket free crochet pattern is the perfect thoughtful gift that’s going to be cherished for years. Irish Lace Blanket by Patons works up relatively quickly and is very easy to memorize.
This free easy afghan crochet pattern is made of s 7 panels, with 15 squares in each panel. The panels are then joined to create this beautiful heritage afghan.
Irish Lace Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Patons® Canadiana® (3.5 oz/100 g; 205 yds/187 m)
Aran (10008) 15 balls
Size U.S. J/10 (6 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
Approx 56″ x 64″ [142 x 162 cm]. Excluding fringe.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Patons for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!