- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtaking Cables Throw Is Perfect For A Special Gift
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Eclipse With This Gorgeous Solar Eclipse Coaster
- Heavenly Flower Doily Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
Granny squares are amazing! There are so many clever ways to use them to make gorgeous projects.om home decor to clothing, for babies, kids and adults, everything is possible ad available to anyone, even beginners. Once you know how to make the basic granny square, you’ll be amazed at what you can do!
So, here is an amazing granny project! You’ll be impressed! This Daisy Granny Square Poncho by Darlene Nemeth is made of 48 Daisy Granny Squares, it’s really easy to make and looks fabulous! Especially when done in your favorite colors!
You will need:
Three shades of your favorite color – a dark, medium and light tone.
Crochet Hook – size 3.5mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Let It Shine
Thanks to Darlene Nemeth for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.