- Seriously Easy And Superb Summer Sweater
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Chevron Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern Will Make Your Day!
- 3D Textured Crochet Daisy Granny Square Video Tutorial
- 8″ Tapestry Rainbow Afghan Square With A Bright And Joyful Design
- Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern With Vintage And Heirloom Feel
Those little owls are the cutest ever! Fun and quick, these little owlets can be easily made out of scrap yarn to hang on Christmas tree. They make also perfect stocking stuffers. These adorable Owlets by Brigitte Read with a delightful, easy and super-quick design can be done in under one hour. For such a simple pattern, these are the most adorable little owls!
You will need:
• < 25g of scraps of wool, in at least two colours.
• 17mm colour safety eyes (x 2).
© 2007 Brigitte Read. All rights reserved
To report errors with this pattern contact [email protected]
• A lovely 3.5mm crochet hook, a little stuffing and a needle and thread.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Roman Sock
Thanks to Brigitte Read for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.