- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Comfy Squares Textured Blanket
- Get An Elegant Finishing Touch With This Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan
- 3 Spa Washcloth Crochet Patterns- Soft And Adorable
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Colorful Granny Square Scarf And Nothing To Sew!
- [Video Tutorial] This Bookmark Is Beautiful And Special… And Will Last Forever
I can’t stand the cuteness! This Teddy Bear by Kathy Wilson of Grandmas Hookery is adorable! The dress, the hat, the flower, the expression on the face, all those details make this crochet teddy bear one of the cutest I’ve seen! I bet any kid would absolutely love to have one! Just in case you wonder: the approximate finished size from top of head to tip of the foot is 21 inches.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at All Free Crafts
Thanks to Kathy Wilson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.