- [Free Pattern] I Am In Love With This Lovely Teddy Bear
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
- [Free Pattern] This Monkey Blanket Is Adorable And Hilarious
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Love making this Pizzazz – 12″ Square- It Gets Prettier By The Row
These slippers are so cute, I fell in love with them immediately! Give a girl a pair of cute slippers, and her lazy day will be a bit more fun. These Sheepy Slippers by Brenda K. B. Anderson are insanely comfortable and will enhance the lazy day dress code. The pattern for these really warm and comfy slippers is written for the following U. S. women’s shoe sizes 3-6 (6-9, 8-12) measures 9 (10, 11)” long. What it seems like a difficult project at first, can be quite easily made, thanks to the clear instructions and you’ll have a fantastic pair of slippers in your hands.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Brenda K. B. Anderson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.