- Cuddly Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern Perfect For The Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] Super Soft And Cozy Baby Blanket To Protect Your Baby’s Delicate Skin
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy & Quick Crochet Baby Booties That’ll Make Any Baby Sooo Happy
- [Free Pattern] Ladybug, Snail, Butterfly And Bumble Bee – All Together In The Cutest Blanket Ever: My Garden Bug Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fanciful Flower Potholder That Is Fast And Easy To Crochet
I love simple things that make me smile effortlessly. Like this Tutti Frutti Potholders by Marinke Slumpth. These fruit-inspired potholders with a felt back are happy, colorful and eye catching. They are fun and easy to make; the pattern comes with a beautiful step by step photo tutorial for beginners.
Boring potholders begone! With these bang-on-trend tutti-frutti beauties, you’ll never look at a plain old potholder in the same way again. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to crochet, follow our series of Crochet Fundamentals. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include double crochet (dc), slip stitch (sl st), and chain (ch).
Thanks to Marinke for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.