- Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern -Preemie Hats You Can Crochet For Charity
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Snapdragon Stitch (+Scarf Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] A Fun Crochet Coaster Pattern For The Pokemon Fan
- Perfect Fit Size Small Crochet Dog Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
I love simple things that make me smile effortlessly. Like this Tutti Frutti Potholders by Marinke Slumpth. These fruit-inspired potholders with a felt back are happy, colorful and eye catching. They are fun and easy to make; the pattern comes with a beautiful step by step photo tutorial for beginners.
Boring potholders begone! With these bang-on-trend tutti-frutti beauties, you’ll never look at a plain old potholder in the same way again. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to crochet, follow our series of Crochet Fundamentals. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include double crochet (dc), slip stitch (sl st), and chain (ch).
Thanks to Marinke for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.