- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Wonderful Crochet Wrap Free Pattern To Colour Your Everyday Life
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Face Scrubbie
- One Day Crochet Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
I love simple things that make me smile effortlessly. Like this Tutti Frutti Potholders by Marinke Slumpth. These fruit-inspired potholders with a felt back are happy, colorful and eye catching. They are fun and easy to make; the pattern comes with a beautiful step by step photo tutorial for beginners.
Boring potholders begone! With these bang-on-trend tutti-frutti beauties, you’ll never look at a plain old potholder in the same way again. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to crochet, follow our series of Crochet Fundamentals. This pattern uses US terms and stitches include double crochet (dc), slip stitch (sl st), and chain (ch).
Thanks to Marinke for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.