- [Free Pattern] A Striped Crochet Design Is The Perfect Choice For Your First Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Simple Crochet Mini Flower String
- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
- Mince Pie Christmas Ornament Pattern
If you find difficult reading the symbol charts, the following guide is going to help you immensely!
Get inspired for your next project with this collection of 130 crochet stitches and the corresponding crochet chart symbols. Pretty awesome, right? We don’t know who put these charts together to give credit to the author but we do appreciate the impact this guide has on the crochet community!
Some stitches are really basic and simple and some are more complicated. This guide will teach you the symbol for every single one of them so next time you read a pattern and come across a symbol chart you’ll know for sure the meaning of those symbols.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.