- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Bunnies Are Too Cute To Be True!
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- Unique Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern (Video Tutorial)
Sometimes is hard or too expensive to find the right curtains for your kitchen windows. Why not just make them? Beautiful curtains work like magic. They can make any room look fabulous instantly even with little or no furniture at all. Find the perfect free crochet curtain pattern for your kitchen in this selection of 8 most beautiful and easy to make crochet curtains for your kitchen windows.
Here is a selection of 8 fabulous and free curtains patterns that you can use to beautify your kitchen.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
1. Flower Power Valance by Robin of Once Upon A Pink Moon. Gorgeous pattern that uses half flowers and full flowers for this curtain. There’s a beautiful photo tutorial to help you with the curtain making and also a couple of video tutorials.
I used Sugar & Cream and Peaches & Creme yarn in various colors in addition to other various brand cotton yarns that I had. Unfortunately I cant tell you how much yarn I used because I already had a lot of different colors in my stash.
Image source: Robin
For more curtain patterns, please go to the next page.