- [Free Pattern] These 10 Minutes Crochet Booties For Babies Are Fabulous To Make For Baby Showers
- This Super Simple Summers End Vest Is The Perfect Accessory For Chilly Mornings Or Evenings
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- Quick And Easy Crochet Face Mask Pattern
- This Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Is Great Pattern For Scrap Yarns
2. Colorful curtain by Ioana van Deurzen of Zaraza Crochet . If you’re one of those people who think that crocheted curtains look like a lot of work, try this pattern. It’s simple enough and easy to follow. This is a curtain pattern for cats lovers or any other pet over for that matter.
For some reason cats like to stare out the window, and our cats are no exception. To maintain the problem (lets face it, is not that I can do anything to stop the cats doing what they want) I made this slightly shorter curtain in three colors: brown, green and orange. The pattern used is very easy (I already posted the diagram here), works very fast, watching television is not a problem 🙂
Image source: Zaraza
For more curtain patterns, please go to the next page.