- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Peacock Feather Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Most Adorable Granny Bunny Crochet Patterns Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
- Stunning Flower Doily Crochet Pattern
1. Bugs and Blooms Blanket designed by Terry Day. Ladybugs are cute, colorful and a sign of good luck. Beautiful squares and there’s a lot of detail work to do when you are done with the squares. It’s all worth it! Kids are going to love this gorgeous blanket.
This sweet blanket is perfect for cuddling with your precious new baby, and it’s large enough to grow with her and be a prop during creative playtimes. Crocheted in squares, it’s a good take-along project while waiting for baby to arrive.
For more beautiful baby blanket patterns, please go to the next page.