- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make A Cute Crochet Popcorn Flower With A Ladybug Button
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Pumpkin Tweed Blanket To Get You In The Mood For The Season
- Easy Pumpkin Amigurumi Free Pattern To Make Your Porch a Standout
- [Free Pattern] Cool Crocheted Couch Caddy To Hold Remotes And Other TV Items
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple, Seamless And Slightly Slouchy Beanie Is Everyone’s Favorite
1. Bugs and Blooms Blanket designed by Terry Day. Ladybugs are cute, colorful and a sign of good luck. Beautiful squares and there’s a lot of detail work to do when you are done with the squares. It’s all worth it! Kids are going to love this gorgeous blanket.
This sweet blanket is perfect for cuddling with your precious new baby, and it’s large enough to grow with her and be a prop during creative playtimes. Crocheted in squares, it’s a good take-along project while waiting for baby to arrive.
For more beautiful baby blanket patterns, please go to the next page.