- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Lion Square Project To Keep Warm And Cozy
- Clever Cake Butterfly Crochet Graphgan – Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- How To Join Granny Squares: Invisible Stitch Join Method
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Baby Dragons
This is an amazing square! Beautiful Charlotte by Dedri Uys is a 17″ square whose pattern is presented as 3 parts: the central square, the triangles that create the larger square, and the lacy border, is a gorgeous display of dense overlay stitches and lacy parts. The combination of these three parts which creates a delicate, vintage feel is absolutely fantastic!
Scheepjes AquarelDK / 8 ply (11 wpi)N/AHook size 4.0 mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Look At What I Made
Thanks to Dedri for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.