- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Clever Shell Tank
- [Video Tutorial] Making Your First Blanket & Hat Set Is Easy- If You Follow This Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Square Could NOT Be Any Cuter!
- Incredibly Beautiful Turkish Pines Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
This blanket measures about 160 x 130 cm and is the result of a CAL originally designed by the late Marinke Slump. Fabulous designers made this pattern available and possible in 2016 and now the complete version is available online for free. Last Dance on the Beach Scheepjes by Scheepjeswol is a lovely and thoughtful pattern with beautiful designed square which will most certainly create a heartwarming impression on anyone willing to give it a try.
Suggested yarn:Scheepjes Merino Soft
Scheepjes Colour Crafter
Yarn weight: Worsted (9 wpi)
Hook size:4.0 mm (G)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Scheepjeswol
Thanks to Scheepjeswol for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.