- 10 Easy Free Crochet Poncho Patterns For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Crunch Stitch Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
When is about making handmade gifts, we all love those that look great, are useful or at least decorative and are easy to make. This featured pattern is just like that! Crochet Mesh Grocery Tote by Brittany Coughlin is a lovely pattern that works up quickly and is a joy to make. This project will get excited to make more for you and, of course, a few for gifts.
size 5.5 mm crochet hook
3 balls of Lily’s Sugar n’Cream Yarn in mint or whatever color you prefer!
2 stitch markers
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.