- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Fabulously Warm And Comfy Women’s Loafer Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Moms Agree: This Classic Coverlet Crochet Pattern Is Very Pretty
- Cutest Crochet Flower Granny Square For Your Creative Projects
This bag is super cute! Granny’s Valentine Bag by Ana Clerc ia a project you’ll absolutely love considering is so much fun to learn a lot of new granny tehniques while making such a beautiful bag. This small bag is aprox. 10″ tall, 20″ around, and uses 4 different type of Granny-style constructions. Pretty easy to make, this small bag recalls vintage Valentine’s Day cards.
All of the pieces are joined with single-crochet seams on the outside of the bag for a decorative, raised seam. By the time you are finished, you will be familiar with each of these techniques.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ocean of Stitches Blog
Thanks to Ana Clerc for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.