- Adorable Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Take Your Fall Look To The Next Level With This Super Simple Yet Stunning Boomerang Shawl
- Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
Eye-catching and fun, this is a great beanie pattern you can use for a great cause. Quick and easy to make, this beanie won’t stretch out over time, not only it looks professional but it’s also warm and practical. Better Late Than Never Beanies pattern, designed by Kathy North is an easy pattern for a beginner. This hat is perfect and quite possibly the most favorite hat you’ll ever make.
Baby/Toddler: 15.5” circ. x 6” h. (flat), stretches to 17” circ.
Small/Medium: 21” circ. x 8” h. (flat), stretches to 24” circ.
Large: 23” circ. x 9” h. (flat), stretche to 26” circ.
Rose/gray and browm ombre beanies made from scraps from stash. Varied with finishing rounds of single crochet, reverse single crochet or half double crochet rib.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs by KN
Thanks to Kathy North for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.