- [Free Pattern] Charlie Is A Darling Little Unicorn!
- Quick Double-Sole Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Women And Men
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Simple Sweater From Two Hexagons-Extremely Customizable Four-Season Granny Sweater Will Fit Your Specific Body Type
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Seamless Raglan Top
Eye-catching and fun, this is a great beanie pattern you can use for a great cause. Quick and easy to make, this beanie won’t stretch out over time, not only it looks professional but it’s also warm and practical. Better Late Than Never Beanies pattern, designed by Kathy North is an easy pattern for a beginner. This hat is perfect and quite possibly the most favorite hat you’ll ever make.
Baby/Toddler: 15.5” circ. x 6” h. (flat), stretches to 17” circ.
Small/Medium: 21” circ. x 8” h. (flat), stretches to 24” circ.
Large: 23” circ. x 9” h. (flat), stretche to 26” circ.
Rose/gray and browm ombre beanies made from scraps from stash. Varied with finishing rounds of single crochet, reverse single crochet or half double crochet rib.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Designs by KN
Thanks to Kathy North for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.