- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Textured Spider Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Get Cozy This Holiday Season With This Festive Woven Plaid Blanket
- Simple And Quick Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginner Crocheters
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Christmas Bootie Candy Dish To Be Filled With Christmas Treats
- These Crochet Heart Fingerless Gloves Are Super-Cute And Perfect For Texting!
Who says potholders can’t be fun? This Speckled Hen Potholder by Christine Ciliberto it’s easy to make, it’s fun and you can make lots of them in “chicken colors” like buff, gold, white, black, red, and brown. Any person raising chickens (and not only them!) will love these cuties. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
This pattern uses basic crochet stitches and is suitable for beginners. It is best completed with 100% cotton yarn that has some body to it, like Lily Sugar & Cream. The feather, comb and beak details can be done using lighter weight cotton yarn. The pot holder is created by joining two body pieces together, at which time the comb, beak and wattle details are also added.(Source).