- How To Crochet The Interlocking Hearts Pattern [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial]
- How To Crochet 3D Flowers Multi Petals
- [Free Pattern] Cute Ponies For Kids Who Love “My Little Pony”
- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Bobble Stitch Pattern Available In Three Sizes
Lacy baby blankets tend to be so delicate and elegant. A great pattern matched with the right color is always one the best gifts for a baby and a soon to be mommy. Lovely Shells Baby Blanket by Olga is absolutely gorgeous. The finished size for the baby blanket presented on Olga’s site is approximately 38 by 27 inches.
Great news for beginner crocheters who may need help with the shells stitch! The Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial step-by-step photo tutorial put together for beginners is sure to make this crochet pattern much easier and achievable for everybody willing to try.
Thanks to Olga for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.